Charcoal, Rubs, Sauces and Spices
We’ve got everything you need to fire up your grill and make incredible tasting meals in the outdoors.
From Organic Lump Charcoal, to Smoking Chips, to Wood Grilling Planks, you’ll taste the outdoors in everything you grill up.
And for succulent, grilled meats, seafood and poultry, we’ve got Spices, Rubs and BBQ Sauces in every flavor you can imagine.
Stop by and check out our selection. You’ll be grilling mouth watering meals in no time!
Big Green Egg is committed to eco-friendly and natural products — what else would you expect from a company whose middle name is “Green”?!
Big Green Egg painstakingly sources our natural charcoal to ensure that it contains no fillers, nitrates, chemicals, anthracite coal, limestone, treated wood or petroleum products. Unlike some of the other charcoals and briquettes on the market today, pure and natural Big Green Egg charcoal is premium carbonized wood with NO additives whatsoever.
Why natural charcoal? What’s the difference?
Big Green Egg charcoal contains only 100% natural American oak and hickory “ultra premium” hardwood … you will see — and taste — the difference immediately. What else would you want to cook with?
Big Green Egg 100% Natural Lump Charcoal is easy to light and is usually ready to cook in about 10 minutes. Plus, it burns hotter and more efficiently, with more BTUs, than charcoal briquettes. Our premium lump charcoal also produces less ash so there is minimal waste and clean up … delivering more value and performance in every bag.
But, most importantly, food tastes better, without harsh chemicals or odors that can be released when cooking with briquettes or other similar products. In fact, we recommend against ever using briquettes, lighter fluids or any quick-light charcoal product in a Big Green Egg.
Manufactured in the USA from premium, select hardwoods
Big Green Egg Natural Lump Charcoal meets EPA environmental guidelines and is CE Certified in the European Union (EU).
Experience authentic Brazilian Steakhouse Flavor!
Whether you are grilling churrasco in the gaucho tradition, or cooking a more delicate cut of fish or pork, you’ll enjoy the mild, oaky flavor of our restaurant quality eucalyptus lump charcoal. This subtle flavor profile pairs well with smoking chips and chunks for a variety of flavor profiles.
Lights Quickly, Burns Hotter and Longer
Because it lights quickly and burns hotter and longer than most other woods, eucalyptus wood is the preferred fuel for the most famous Brazilian steakhouses. Big Green Egg lump charcoal reaches cooking temperature in just minutes, and is more fuel efficient than charcoal briquettes or pellets.
It’s only Natural
Our lump charcoal contains no fillers, nitrates, chemicals, or petroleum products. Our premium lump charcoal produces less ash than briquettes, so there is minimal waste and clean up … delivering more value and performance in every bag!
Big Green Egg Eucalyptus Charcoal is produced using only sustainably grown wood, and the process includes soil and water preservation efforts with no deforestation.
Wood Chips & Planks
- Big Green Egg Natural Apple Smoking Chips
- Big Green Egg Natural Apple Smoking Chunks
- Big Green Egg Natural Hickory Smoking Chips
- Big Green Egg Natural Mesquite Smoking Chunks
- Big Green Egg Natural Pecan Smoking Chips
- Big Green Egg Northwest Alder Planks
- Big Green Egg Western Red Cedar Planks
- Big Green Egg Kentucky Bourbon BBQ Sauce – NEW!
- Big Green Egg Moppin’ Sauce Barbeque Baste – NEW!
- Big Green Egg Dill Pickle Hot Sauce – NEW!
- Big Green Egg Carolina Style Bold & Tangy BBQ Sauce
- Big Green Egg Kansas City Style Sweet & Smoky BBQ Sauce
- Big Green Egg Vidalia Onion Sriracha BBQ Sauce
- Big Green Egg Cayenne Pepper Hot Sauce
- Big Green Egg Habanero Hot Sauce
- Big Green Egg Savory Pecan Seasoning
- Big Green Egg Ancho Chili & Coffee Seasoning
- Big Green Egg Citrus & Dill Seasoning
- Big Green Egg Classic Steakhouse Seasoning
- Big Green Egg Sweet & Smoky Seasoning
- Big Green Egg Citrus & Herb Seasoning
- Big Green Egg Nashville Hot Seasoning