Pine Pellets & Shavings
Sweet PDZ – Horse Stall Refresher
Most horse owners have to stall their horses at least some of the time. That means urine, stinky stalls, ammonia, and other odors that are a hazard to your horses health.
Sweet PDZ is the leading stall freshener on the market and is the odor control and deodorizer of choice for thousands of horse, pet and livestock owners. Sweet PDZ is an all-natural, non-hazardous and non-toxic mineral. It captures, neutralizes and eliminates harmful levels of ammonia and odors. Sweet PDZ is a far superior alternative to lime products for ammonia removal and moisture absorption. Don’t risk compromising your horse’s performance.
Ammonia is a health risk to your animals. The accumulation of ammonia in horse stalls and barns is more than an odor nuisance. Studies have concluded that low levels of ammonia stresses a horse’s upper respiratory airways placing them at risk of pneumonia, heaves, and other serious illnesses. Foals are especially vulnerable to these ailments.
Sweet PDZ Powder and Granules absorbs and neutralizes ammonia and odors while providing fresh and safe air for your horse in it’s stall.
- Hydrated lime can be used to help keep stalls clean
- Hydrated lime absorbs some moisture, which can reduce the chances of flies laying eggs in your barn
- hydrated lime in your barn reduces the smell of ammonia
- Hydrated Lime can irritate skin
- If hydrated lime somehow gets into eyes, it can cause permanent damage
- Breathing in lime dust also can lead to respiratory distress
Rubber horse stall mats:
- reduce the stress on a horse’s joints
- cut down on the amount of bedding needed
- make mucking out stalls faster and easier
Can be used for stall wall protection:
- for horses prone to wall kicking
- attach to stall walls and partitions to protect surfaces
- protect your horse’s joints and help prevent injury to a horse’s knees, hips and ankles
- flexible and provide cushion to protect a chronic kicker
- provide an added layer of insulation during cold months
Horse Stall Mats make great, cost effective Gym Flooring, Garage Floor Protection & Truck Bed Liners
Plain 4lb Salt Brick
Trace Mineralized 4lb Salt Brick
50lb Mineral Salt Block
50lb Plain Salt Block
Himalayan Rock Salt Brick & on a rope
Wooden Handle Twitch with Chain
PVC Handle Rope End Twitch
Pine Tar – A natural, antiseptic, germicidal treatment for use on hooves
SayWhoa! – Digestive Distress Relief
Fly Masks, Fly Sheets
Waterer & Feeder
Grooming, Shampoos & Conditioners
Mane ‘n Tail Shampoo – The ORIGINAL horse to human crossover shampoo that helps to maintain and achieve fuller, stronger, longer, healthier-looking hair.
Mane ‘n Tail Conditioner – Originally created to help promote fuller, stronger, flowing manes and tails on show horses, people continue to discover this hair care solution for themselves.
Mane ‘n Tail Detangler – Exclusive pH balanced formula that is easy to use and helps eliminate tangles and knots and the appearance of dry split ends
Cowboy Magic® Rosewater Shampoo – COWBOY MAGIC® Concentrated Rosewater Shampoo with Silk Conditioners is easy to use and is formulated to:
Gently dissolve dirt and clean hair | Condition the hair and skin | It is easy to rinse | To be used full strength or diluted up to 20 to 1
Cowboy Magic® Rosewater Conditioner – COWBOY MAGIC® Concentrated Rosewater Conditioner is a new innovation in the equine market. Hair neutralization and clarification has been a human hair salon service for a long time. It’s use results in healthy looking hair.
Cowboy Magic® Detangler & Shine – COWBOY MAGIC® Detangler & Shine detangles all types of hair knots, tangles and dreadlocks instantly, no matter how difficult hair is to manage. The silk protein in COWBOY MAGIC® Detangler and Shine results in a high reflecting shine after brushing.
Cowboy Magic® Super Bodyshine® – COWBOY MAGIC® SUPER BODYSHINE® is formulated to give hair a super shine. Helps repel show ring dust and dries fast.
Cowboy Magic® Shine In Yellowout™ – SHINE IN YELLOWOUT™ Neutralizes yellow stains and brightens hair of all colors: Black, White, Chestnut, Bay Brown, Roan, Palomino, Paint.
Farman Laser Sheen Concentrate – shine & Detangler
E3 Elite Argan Oil Shampoo
E3 Elite Waterless Argan Oil Shampoo
E3 Elite Medicated Antibacterial Shampoo
E3 Elite Detangles & Shines
E3 Elite Argan Oil Superior Moisturizing Conditioner
E3 Elite Tea Tree Shampoo
E3 Elite Brightening Shampoo
Corona Concentrated Shampoo
Corona Detangler & Shine
Orvus WA Paste Shampoo – Orvus® Paste Shampoo Orvus® is a concentrated synthetic detergent shampoo that is soluble in hot or cold water and easily rinses out. It’s nonirritating formula is effective in a wide range of cleaning tasks including washing your horse, cleaning rugs, upholstery and delicate fabrics. Features: Great on manure stains. Just a capful lathers up well in either hot or cold water.
Vetrolin Ultra Hydrating Conditioning Shampoo
Vetrolin White ‘n Brite Deep Cleansing Color-Brightening Shampoo
Exhibitor’s Quic Black Color Intensifier & Shampoo – Quic Black Color Intensifier & Shampoo intensifies black and reduces reds in black coats. Producing saturated, rich color with brilliant highlights, Quic Black Color Intensifier & Shampoo restores color to clipped or sunburned coats. The easy rinse formula is free of harsh chemicals and has a neutral pH, and easily removes scuff and stains.
Exhibitor’s Quic Silver Color Intensifier & Shampoo – Quic Silver Color Intensifying Shampoo for light horses creates awe-inspiring silver and golden highlights and platinum white markings. Although effective on all colors, Quic Silver Color Intensifying Shampoo works particularly well on white-to-medium grays, albinos, creams and palominos, including solids, Pinto/Paint and Appaloosa.
Exhibitor’s Quic Braid for Total Maine & Tail Control – Quic Braid gives you the perfect “grip” while braiding and banding, resulting in tighter braids and neater bands with minimal stray hairs. Quic Braid is a leave in mane & tail control that leaves the hair feeling soft and natural when it dries.
Wormers & Injections
Safe-Guard (Fenbendazole) – Equine Dewormer
92 gram Paste:
Safe-Guard 10% fenbendazole paste formula in a 92 gram paste tube:
- Great apple-cinnamon flavor ensures less waste
- Is effective against roundworms, pinworms, Strongylus vulgaris, S. edentatus, S. equinus and small strongyles (L5)
- Is safe in horses, even foals and pregnant mares.
- Deworming multiple horses in the same barn (treats 4,000 lbs of weight)
- Draft or heavy horses weighing more than 1,250 lbs
Safe-Guard Power Dose:
Safe-Guard 10% fenbendazole paste formula in 5 x 57 gram Paste Tubes:
- Packaged as one compete larvicidal dose
- Administer one syringe for each 1,250 lbs of body weight per day for 5 consecutive days
- For control of encysted early third stage (hypobiotic), late third stage and fourth stage cyathostome larvae, and fourth stage larvae of Strongylus vulgaris
- For foals and weanlings (less than 18 months of age) where ascarids are a common problem
- Great apple-cinnamon flavor ensures less waste
- Debilitated or thin horses
- Incoming horses as first step in a rotation program
- Competition horses 2 to 4 weeks prior to start of show season
- Before starting horses on a daily dewormer
- May be recommended by your veterinarian if your horse is experiencing chronic diarrhea or recurrent colic
Bimeda – Equimax® Paste – Anthelmintic and Boticide Equine Dewormer with ivermectin 1.87% and praziquantel 14.03%.
Durvet – Pyrantel Pamoate Paste Equine Dewormer – Apple Flavored.
First Companion – Ivermax® Equine Paste Dewormer – Apple Flavored.
Merial – Zimecterin® Gold Paste – Equine Dewormer with ivermectin 1.55% and praziquantel 7.75%.
Zoetis – Quest Gel – Horse DeWormer & Boticide – moxidectin
Zoetis – Quest Plus Gel – Horse DeWormer (including Tapeworms) & Boticide – moxidectin / praziquantel
12oz Gel Bottle
3oz Gel Tube
20oz Vetrolin Liniment Spray
12oz Vetrolin Liniment Gel
14oz Bigeloil Gel
1 Gal Bigeloil
4oz Gel Jar
16oz Gel Jar
3oz Roll On
1 Gallon Bottle
See Tack Department