Sunset Feed & Supply has been a staple retail establishment in the South Florida and Kendall area for over 60 years, providing employment and job opportunities in retail sales for everything western including Western Apparel (Boots, Hats & Clothing), Western and English Riding Gear, Animal Feed & Supplies, Pet Food & Supplies, and Horse Tack & Farrier Supplies.
We have inside Retail Sales positions as well as Warehouse Sales positions. All positions require a great attitude with a primary focus on customer service. Bilingual (English/Spanish) is a plus.
Listed below are current open positions. Click the button below to complete our employment application online and save and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org, or print and bring it along with your Social Security card.
Sunset Feed Open Positions:
Retail Sales Associate
Sunset Feed & Supply is hiring full-time & part-time Retail Sales Associate positions. Horse lovers and those experienced with English and Western Tack and Equestrian Riding Apparel move to the front of the line.
A great attitude and customer service are a requirement. If you are regularly late-you need not apply!
- Proven work experience as a Retail Sales associate
- Basic understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
- Proficiency in English – Bilingual Preferred
- Basic Math skills
- Hands-on experience with POS transactions
- Familiarity with inventory procedures
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- A friendly and energetic personality with customer service focus
- Availability to work flexible shifts
- High school degree
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service
- Assess customers’ needs and provide assistance and information on product features
- Welcome customers to the store and answer their queries
- Follow and achieve department’s sales goals on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis
- “Go the extra mile” to drive sales
- Maintain in-stock and presentable condition assigned areas
- Actively seek out customers in store
- Remain knowledgeable on products offered and discuss available options
- Process POS (point of sale) purchases
- Cross sell products
- Handle returns of merchandise
- Team up with co-workers to ensure proper customer service
- Build productive trust relationships with customers
- Comply with inventory control procedures
- Suggest ways to improve sales (e.g. planning marketing activities, changing the store’s design)
Warehouse Sales Associate
Sunset Feed & Supply is hiring full-time & part-time Warehouse Sales Associate positions. Animal lovers and those experienced with pet supplies and animal feed move to the front of the line.
This is a physical job that requires the individual to be able to lift, kneel, squat, crouch and climb stairs.
A great attitude and customer service are a requirement. If you are regularly late-you need not apply.
- Great customer service
- Retail/Sales Experience
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) a plus
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Accurately, safely and efficiently load merchandise using hand-trucks, ramps and lift gates
- Handle walk-in customers and provide general sales support
- Restock shelves on a daily basis
- Keep warehouse in an orderly, clean and efficient condition
- Check-in and accurately count incoming merchandise.