Sunset Feed & Supply has been a staple retail establishment in the South Florida and Kendall area for 60 years, providing employment and job opportunities in retail sales for everything western including Western Apparel (Boots, Hats & Clothing), Western and English Riding Gear, Animal Feed & Supplies, Pet Food & Supplies, and Horse Tack & Farrier Supplies.
We have inside Retail Sales positions as well as Warehouse Sales positions. All positions require a great attitude with a primary focus on customer service. Bilingual (English/Spanish) is a plus.
Listed below are current open positions. All positions require you to apply in person at the store during normal business hours.
Sunset Feed Open Positions:
Retail Sales Associate
Sunset Feed & Supply is hiring a full-time Retail Sales Associate! Horse lovers and those experienced with English and Western Tack and Equestrian Riding Apparel move to the front of the line.
A great attitude and customer service are a requirement. If you are regularly late-you need not apply!
- Proven work experience as a Retail Sales associate.
- Basic understanding of sales principles and customer service practices.
- Proficiency in English – Bilingual Preferred.
- Basic Math skills.
- Hands-on experience with POS transactions.
- Familiarity with inventory procedures.
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills.
- A friendly and energetic personality with customer service focus.
- Availability to work flexible shifts.
- High school degree.
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service.
- Assess customers’ needs and provide assistance and information on product features.
- Welcome customers to the store and answer their queries.
- Follow and achieve department’s sales goals on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis.
- “Go the extra mile” to drive sales.
- Maintain in-stock and presentable condition assigned areas.
- Actively seek out customers in store.
- Remain knowledgeable on products offered and discuss available options.
- Process POS (point of sale) purchases.
- Cross sell products.
- Handle returns of merchandise.
- Team up with co-workers to ensure proper customer service.
- Build productive trust relationships with customers.
- Comply with inventory control procedures
- Suggest ways to improve sales (e.g. planning marketing activities, changing the store’s design)